Skip navigation links

Petitioning for Reinstatement

Petitioning for Reinstatement provides you an opportunity to speak with an Associate Director about your academic progress in your most recent semester(s). Petitioning for Reinstatement does not guarantee that you will be reinstated.


If you would like to apply for early reinstatement, please contact Debra Thornton-Fitzpatrick,


This information is for students whose major is Exploratory Preference (5151). If your major currently outside of Exploratory Preference, please contact the Academic and Student Affairs Office (Advising Office) for the college of your declared major.